Integration of consumers into the innovation process to profit from external ideas and to adjust products and services to customers' needs and wishes through conducting a competition.
Consumers can be integrated in the idea process via an (online) competition. It is a very good tool in the early stage of the innovation process to generate variable ideas.
- Cost efficient
- Time efficient
- Integration of a huge number of people is possible
- Competition Manager
- Incentives (if needed)
- Online tool (only for online competitions)
- Active competition manager
- Interesting question / problem
- Good incentives (if needed)
- Interested participants
- Clear communication about the process and the outcome
- Professional appearance