The Innovation Roundtable® Summit 2016 will be attended by 600 innovation executives from 250 multinational firms – the world’s largest gathering exclusively for corporate innovators.
The Summit has a highly interactive format, combining insightful presentations with a variety of discussion sessions, enabling you to exchange experiences with your peers about topics of special interest, and with ample time dedicated to informal networking.
The Summit builds on Innovation Roundtable’s experience in organizing over 60 large-scale innovation events since 2008, as well as the two previous editions of the Summit. In 2015, the Summit was exceptionally well received by over 460 corporate innovators from 200 multinational firms.
The Summit is organised along seven tracks, enabling you to select track talks, discussions and labs of your interest.
- Business Model Innovation & Breakthrough Innovation
- Innovation Culture and Organizing for Growth
- Lean Startup, Collaborating with Startups and CV
- Design Thinking, Front End and Foresighting
- Digital Transformation and Service Innovation
- Ecosystems, Partnering and Co-Creation
- Circular Economy and Sustainable Innovation