- Identification of customer needs and future scenarios
- Development of open minded innovative solutions to practical problems
Interdisciplinary project week is an innovation workshop concept which enables companies to generate viable product ideas in a short time frame. It is guided by professional innovation coaches.
Viable product concepts in one week.
- Professional moderator
- Creativity laboratory
- 5 days of time
- Clearly defined task
- Innovative atmosphere of the project
- Open minded participants and tutors
- Being sceptical towards innovative ideas
IPEK - Institute of product engineering, Kaiserstrasse 10, 76131 Karlsruhe Germany