In the Liv:in initiative major ICT industry leaders work together for co-creating RRI (Responsible Research and Innovation) compliance innovations. The main objectives are:
- engange industry leaders, experts and general public to research with responsible ways of co-creating innovation
- build capacity for RRI principles implementation
- transform attitudes towards RRI from risk to oportunities
Liv:in aims at demostrating that RRI compliance is an added value for ICT industry, specially in the area of smart future living.
Smart future living directly impacts the life of citizens having a great societal relevance as well as it is a major emerging market, and therefore a bussiness oportunity.
Six living labs are proposed as well as the development of a virtual community platform.
The Liv:in will create both physical and virtual spaces for co-creating smart future living systems.
- Successful implementation of the liv:in labs
- Sucessful implementation of the Virtual Community
- Sucessful dialogue on RRI with key industry leaders
- Effective recruting process for meaningful citizen engagement
Atos Spain SAE.
Manuel Perez. email@example.com