On 25 January 2018, Bax & Company welcomed guests, from across Europe, to take part in the workshop Future of Online Knowledge Marketplace to improve University and Industry interaction in very tangible ways.
The workshop, hosted and organised and facilitated by Bax & Company, was a part of the Science2Society project; an EU Horizon 2020 funded project that is exploring how European innovation can be bolstered through seven unique but complementary mechanisms:
- Intersectoral Staff Mobility
- Collaborative Research & Development Projects
- Open Innovation Marketplace
- University Knowledge Transfer
- Big Research Data Transfer