- Train researcher
- Increase transfer of knowledge
Joint research training, implemented by at least three partners from in and outside academia. The aim is for the researcher to experience different sectors and develop their transferable skills by working on joint research projects. The intensity of interaction can vary between dual desk collaboration, secondments or permutation between the partners.
European Training Networks
Innovative training networks bring together universities, research centers and companies from different countries worldwide to train a new generation of researchers.
- Hosting institutes (universities, companies, RTOs)
- Funding scheme
- IP agreement
- Mutual understanding between partners
- Clear and open communication between all partners involved
- Researchers with sufficient soft skills
- Too much effort to be spent on company tasks instead of research
KU Leuven - Noise and Vibration Research Group, Celestijnenlaan 300B, 3001 Leuven, Belgium