Intersectoral Staff Mobility
Inter-sectorial (industry-RTO-academia) mobility of staff is known to be an enabler for Open Innovation/Science and is implemented already in various European, national and regional (co-funded) programmes. However, the design and implementation can still be improved, lowering barriers and removing overhead bottlenecks, to allow beneficiaries to fully leverage on the inherent potential of bringing cooperating people together in a different context.
To boost inter sectorial mobility (ISM) of researchers as key enabler for open innovation by fully exploiting on its potential.
- Analysing existing staff mobility programmes (EU/national/regional)
- Collecting past experiences from all parties involved (including the staff)
- Deriving and testing good practices
Guidelines for stakeholders (individuals, organisations and governments):
- How to initiate, facilitate and reward staff mobility
- How to deal with barriers and overhead bottlenecks
- How to profit from staff mobility as individual and organisation
- How to further improve on existing staff mobility programmes